DuPont™ Aproach® Prima Fungicide
DuPont™ Aproach® Prima fungicide protects your crop, even under heavy disease pressure, while providing visible foliar health benefits that keep leaves greener for improved grain quality and yield in the fall.
• Provides more complete coverage because it is rapidly absorbed and moves quickly into and within each plant. This helps compensate for less-than-ideal timing, since weather and other crop demands can make it difficult to perfectly plan fungicide applications.
• Protects your crop from inside and outside the plant, throughout the canopy and in wet weather — the only disease control technology today with these layers of coverage.
• Contains two modes of action for better disease control of many hard-to-control diseases, including gray leaf spot, northern corn leaf blight, and common and southern rust.
• Protects against key diseases in soybeans, including Septoria brown spot, target spot, and frogeye leafspot including QoI-resistant populations.
• Increased green leaf area keeps the photosynthetic energy producing longer into the season, which contributes to improved yield, test weight and quality.
Please Login For Prices