GoldSky® herbicide from Dow AgroSciences offers cross-spectrum control of both grasses and broadleaf weeds in a single-product solution. GoldSky pairs this outstanding weed control with excellent crop safety, rotational freedom and a wide application window — making GoldSky a smart, efficient, cost-effective choice to protect yield potential.
• Excellent control of the toughest grass weeds in spring wheat, such as wild oats (including ACCase-resistant biotypes) and yellow foxtail — plus strong suppression of green foxtail
• Control of difficult broadleaf weeds, such as kochia, wild mustard, pigweed, lambsquarters, wild buckwheat and Russian thistle
• Rotational flexibility of nine months to barley, canola, soybeans, field corn, peas, lentils, flax, sugarbeets, potatoes or sunflowers for the next growing season (crop rotation intervals may vary by geography — see product label for specific crop rotation intervals in Idaho, Oregon and Washington)
• Wide application window for greater flexibility in managing resources — apply from three-leaf to jointing stage
• Crop safety to spring wheat and durum
• Control both grasses and broadleaf weeds with one convenient product
Please Login For Prices