In order for biotech corn hybrid seed traits and seed treatments to work, pests must first bite and damage seed and seedlings. Capture® LFR® liquid, at-plant insecticide puts down a Zone of Protection and controls pests before seed damage ever takes place. The result? Healthier plant stands, increased root size and that increase in yield you’ve been looking for. FMC also has an assistance program to help you pay for liquid application equipment.
- Controls seed and seedling pests such as wireworm, cutworm, grubs, armyworm, seed corn maggot and common stalk borer
- Full use rates provide control of corn rootworms as well as the seed and seedling insect complex
- Sprayed directly over the seed, in furrow, for healthier, high-yielding corn plants
- Excellent tank mix partner for pop-up liquid fertilizers
- With one trip through the field, seed is planted, fertilized and protected
- Increased root mass, healthier plant stands and increased yields
- Stays in suspension for even application
Restricted Use Pesticide.
Please Login For Prices