Movento® insecticide features powerful, two-way movement that moves within plants to protect them from a broad range of insects, mites and nematodes above and below the ground, creating highly pest-resistant plants and healthier crops.
- Two-way Movement – Moves leaf to leaf and leaf to root protecting the entire plant, including those in dense crop canopies, new shoots and root systems.
- Suppression of Nematodes – Including root-knot, ring, lesion, citrus, dagger, stubby and cyst species.
- Long-lasting Protection – High level of residual efficacy and protection of new plant growth.
- Integrated Pest Management – Provides minimal risk to natural predators when used as directed.
- Low-use Rate – Lower spray volume can typically be utilized on certain crops, for time and labor savings, as well as more timely application to the entire treatment area.
- Unique Chemistry – Movento has a unique mode of action that becomes active when ingested by insect, mite and nematode pests that feed on treated plants
Please Login For Prices